samedi 15 mai 2010

Which Came First?



You were wondering? Now you have the answer :p
Chicken wiiiiiiiiiiiins!!!! XD

Yes, this post is in english, because I've had claims from non french speaking people. Actually, I had 2 claims... Which is not much and might not lead me to change my lazy habits :p
So, just to let the silent crowd express itself on the subject, I've added a little survey on the right, so that you can choose whether you want me to be less lazy and translate each and every post or if you're happy with this blog as it is :)

FR (une fois n'est pas coutume): pour ceux qui se demandaient qui de l'oeuf ou de la poule, ben c'est la poule qui gagne, évidemment :p
La preuve en image avec les 2 hot girls in the shower... C'est hanxe? Ptêt ben que oui, ptêt ben que non :p
Puis j'ai ajouté un sondage pour les non francophones à droite, parce que d'aucuns se plaignent (je ne veux pas cafter, mais Skippy fait partie du lot... :-") que le blog est uniquement en français (et qu'avant de me casser le croupion à traduire, je veux vérifier qu'il y a réellement un besoin de mon coeur de cible... Quoi feignasse? Mais oui, absolument :p)

4 commentaires:

  1. On behalf of Anglofiles everywhere, I must say how very important it is that these comments be written in both French AND English. I enjoy reading them and you need to practice your English. Sounds like a win-win all around. *smiles*

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well, well, well... si je m'attendais!
    The first ever comment in English here, wow, I think that alone could justify my writing in both languages...
    Besides, the survey does seem to show some interests for some translated part (actually, I'm glad some of you even took the time to click, so "thank you" for those who already did and "come on! time's running!" for the others :p), so I will wait till the poll is over for the final results, but I must say, it does encourage me to fight my well-known laziness. Anyone one else whishing to support Anonymous on this matter? Oh, come on, don't be shy peeps, there can be as many Anonymous as you wish, so raise your voice :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Julien Catteneo (ジュリアン)22 mai 2010 à 15:21

    と日本語で?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ありがとうございます pour la suggestion, Julien-San.
    Mi dispiace, pero se dovessi utilizzare un'altra lingua, wäre es wahrscheinlich deutsche Sprache, italienische Sprache oder chinesische Sprache, xièxiè.

    Mais je promets de m'entraîner et de te solliciter pour la traduction japonaise à l'avenir :p

    RépondreSupprimer