vendredi 2 avril 2010

Je t'éloigne de moi pour mieux te protéger



Olones Frames

Justin Nozuka - Oh Momma

Lyrics

Give me that line again-
He's not coming home again tonight
Momma wipe those tears from your cheeks
It don't make no difference now
Remind me one last time that you won't ever ever ever go
Oh the whales can't swim without the tide,
And birds won't fly without the stars in the sky


[Chorus]
Oh and I can't feel without your touch
I can't dream without your smile
I can't live without your love oh momma
Oh I cannot fall without your hand
I can't cry without your arms
I can't live without your love oh momma.


Give me that song again,
Hold me closer than you ever did before
When I've given all I'll give you more
We'll keep on floating to the shore
You can take a storm and turn it all around and then the sun shines through
Oh the story of your life
We have all been designed
but you're as real on the outside, momma.


[Bridge]
See when it all comes back around
And he still can't figure out how he let you get away
You just keep your head up high
And know it's better off that way

Joyeuses Pâques, faites quand même gaffe où vous mettrez les pieds ce week-end, sinon je vais encore passer pour une mère indigne...

2 commentaires:

  1. Magnifique ma cocotte en choco ,que de chose dans cette image ,chui émue bouuuuh.je fais pas gaffe moi je les miam avant !!! Joyeuses paques a toi et a ta tribu .bizoux
    zestanonyme.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tu les fais fondre, je parie :)))

    Bisous et merci, oui, celle-ci me touche aussi.

    RépondreSupprimer